The O’Brien Rush 5150 has simply been the most dominant kneeboard ever designed. The Rush 5150 is an outstanding choice for larger riders due to its’ larger template outline (increased surface area) and its’ stiffer flex profile. The 5150’s wet surface is very fast, efficient and produces a huge amount of lift. Known for its’ incredibly forgiving characteristics, the aggressive rocker line and variable bevels provide smooth predictable edge-to-edge transitions. The 5150’s pad has ultra-deep knee wells and dual density EVA construction for exceptional comfort and control. Equally at ease riding forwards or backwards, the versatile 5150 will take your riding to new levels. The 5150 has a 2:1 ratio fully padded cinch strap for ultimate hold. An aggressive rocker line and hand turned bevels with deep shock absorbing knee wells make this board one great ride. Board comes with an owner’s manual.
- O’Brien Rush 5150 Kneeboard
- Most Dominant Kneeboard on the Water
- Extreme Rocker Line
- Hand Shaped Variable Bevels
- Smooth Edge to Edge Transitions and Ultimate Pop at the Wake
- Very Efficient Wet Surface: Produces HUGE Amount of Lift
- Outstanding for Larger Riders: Stiffness and Large Surface Area
- Ultra-Deep Knee Wells
- Fiberglass and Dual Density EVA Foam Construction
- Unmatched Comfort and Control
- Easy Riding Forwards or Backwards
- Take Riding to New Levels!
- 2:1 Ratio Fully Padded Cinch Strap for Ultimate Hold
- Deep Shock Absorbing Knee Wells