OUR MOST UNIVERSAL HIGH-END SURF SHAPE
Not sure if you need something loose and skatey, extra reactive, or a mellow Sunday cruise – and just want an overall fun shape? The shape and construction of the Koal Classic Fish is a perfect ride for us inlanders with wake slashing versatility. A fish profiled “fun” board with a deep swallow tail that can easily break free on the top of the lip, yet has the bottom turn drive to get you there quickly.
- Koal Classic – The building block to a surf-constructed surfer. A lightweight, high-end core.
- Machined EVA concave pads with arch support and extra tall tail kick
- Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 system
- 1 x symmetric 3” and 2 x asymmetric 4”
- Handmade by Robots
- Vacuum bagged with epoxy resin
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents inserted in the EVA pads