Originally designed in 1994 by Tony Klarich, The Joker has become the best-selling kneeboard of all time. Beginners and serious shredders alike choose its proven high performance shape and symmetrical profile. The square tip and tail shape and 2-stage rocker design maximizes pop off of all wake sizes forward and backward. The Joker’s Locking Edge Channels allow you to lock in for fakie take offs and landings. In addition, the dual density kneepad(which was also first designed in ’94 by TK for the Joker), allow for comfortable cushy landings. Lastly, we’ve added the Powerlock single locking knee strap for maximum comfort and ease of use. The graphics come straight from DC Comics artist, giving the Joker board that distinct fun yet mischievous look.
- Proven High Performance Shape with symmetrical profile
- 2-Stage Rocker Design maximizes pop off all wake sizes
- Square Tip and Tail Shape for maximum pop
- Locking Edge Channels allow you to lock in rails for take offs & landings
- Dual Density Knee Pad for soft cushy landings
- PowerLock Single Locking Knee Strap for maximum comfort and ease
- 2 Knee Strap location options