A resounding improvement on crossover skis, the OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Developed for high versatility, the OMNI marries high performance skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing.
The Omni’s Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stabilityof a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need.
The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width,halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This providesfor smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50%by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski.
This differs from conventional edgeswhere water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases offthe upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin.
The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. The Omni also features a SpeedSkin base, fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increasesski speedby breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
The HEX fin takes the traditional 2D water ski fin model to the next level by creating a NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin for more lift and lower drag. Acting like an airplane wing, this surf style fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties.
- Kid’s Specific Flex: A softer flex pattern results in easier maneuverability for smaller skiers at slower speeds
- Flex-Frame: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wide ride ski Hybrid Width: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wide ride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speedsClean Edge 3.0 Tail: The CleanEdge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Continuous Rockerline: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tailSpeedSkin Base: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- Traditional Construction: Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- HEX Fin: NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties