We Stock a Wide Range of Wakeboard Equipment
Water sports are heaps of fun, especially when the sun is out in all its glory and you need cooling off. However, to enjoy the sport safely, you require wakeboard equipment or the appropriate gear for the activity you love. Canobolas Marine and Jayco Orange supply all types of equipment that is essential for life in the great outdoors. From caravans and trailers to kneeboards and wakeboard bindings, we have a massive catalogue of items from which to select.
Tips for Choosing Wakeboard Gear
Any experienced wakeboarder will confirm that to master the skill of the sport; your equipment must be up to a particular standard. Since there are loads of options on the market, following these tips will help separate the ideal boards from unacceptable ones.
- Always ensure that the level of the board you’re acquiring matches your skill level. There are beginner, intermediate and advanced options with each type consisting of various materials, rockers, and fins that cater to specific levels. If you’re starting, it’s best to stick to the beginner boards which are slow enough to enhance the learning phase.
- Aside from your skill level, the wakeboard must match your physical attributes. If the board is too small, it will sink, and you will be at the mercy of the boat’s speed. Conversely, when the board is too big, it becomes difficult to manoeuvre. If you’re in doubt about the size you should acquire, rather opt for a larger board as you will, over time, develop your skills to master the board. However, smaller boards will make it difficult to control in starts and turns.
- Bindings are a critical aspect of the wakeboard, and you should never skimp on them. They make you a part of the board and decrease the risk of injury. They’re usually interchangeable, so you can try several options until you find the ideal fit.
What to Expect from Canobolas Marine and Jayco Orange as a Wakeboard Shop
We supply everything you require whether you’re starting with wakeboarding or you’re a pro. Our staff are specifically trained in the field of the products we provide so you can be confident you’re receiving the best possible assistance.
- We’ve made shopping for your wakeboard and other water ski and camping equipment convenient by offering you the chance to shop in our online store. Our entire catalogue is simply laid out, and we provide details on every product.
- We understand that financing the products you require may be a step too far. For this reason, we offer inventive methods of payment that include AfterPay and Zip.
- We are proud to be the local suppliers of Jayco caravans, pop tops and trailers and some prominent brands in the industry such as Yamaha.
About Canobolas Marine and Jayco Orange
We’ve been supplying our products for over 60 years and are a family-operated business. We continue delivering exceptional customer service thanks to our friendly and efficient staff.
Contact us if you require anything from water sports to fishing, camping, boats and caravans.